5 Reason WHY I BLOG ??

Entry 165

ON Wednesday, April 18, 2007
something happened..
and i ..
opps wrong message..

neway on this day
my so lovely friend
attack me ..
opps NOT ATTACK
BUT

TAG !! me...

yeah she is no other than

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
know who is this ??
look familiar rite ?
well she is Fiona..
she is single but bout avalibility you gotta check with her..
her no is 012 - XXX XXXX
haha..
she is so gonna kill me for this..



 5 Reasons Why I Blog 


1) TO post pics..
    Coz basically my blog is for pic..

2) To update people on my life 
    so much more when i'm out of the country

3) To post important POst like important message or 
    even people's b'thday
    or EVEN BETTER APRIL FOOL PRANKS !!

4) to get to know new people and lost long friends

5) and to do TAGS like this !! 

THE 5 PEOPLE I TAG...

* inform them that they have been tagged !! *

1) Pearl Chew
2) Ally
3) Teh Jen Er
4) Kian Chee
5) Christine Tan

0 comments: