ARE U MISSING SOMEONE ??

Entry 188

MAYBE I AM ...

hahaha but who ??
don't get me wrong ..
or please don't think astray ..

just READ AHEAD !!

couple of weeks ago when
i was on the phone with my mum...
hahaha i do call home 1 a week ..
or maybe twice or more
but not everyday ..
neway yeah when i was on the phone with my mum..

she told me something that was so sweet

when my dad went back to KL

i sent all my lil sibling a card to each of them..

with a personal message to each of them
hahaa..
and she carried on saying ..

ur lil sis ..
Carolyn looks at your card every night
before she sleep..

and i was blown away by that ..

(see how much u can impact a lil 1's life?!!)
SO SHOW LOVE TO UR LIL SIBLINGS NO MATTER HOW ANNOYING SOMETIMES THEY MIGHT BE BUT IT'S JUST PART AND PARCEL OF GROWING UP U SEE !!

hahaha..
and when i talk to her on the phone..
she was like i miss u .. haha
it was so sweet..
oh man..
sadly i can't see her grow like what i had been doing the past 6 years..
oh well..
neway lil sis ..
i hope u are doing fine yea !!

hahaha..
ok i admit now hahaha..
i miss all of you.. (* tears rolling down my cheeks w/o realising)
hahaha.. yeah
miss the time we
"so called bonding" by fighting ..

(oh tell me which siblings DON't FIGHT !! if they don't fight means they aren't talking to one another ok!! )

and the 'pakat-ing' act we make up just to prank another sibling
or simply emo-ing for nothing (u know what i'm refering u chris!) just for the sake of playin

and the badminton trainin i had with u lil Philip
haha it did give me a flashback when i was practicing bball
and doing the runs we used to do back then during coachin time =)
and ur' mischevious act all the time just to get me on ur nerves haha...
and Christine.. the endless disturbance from u
and always making me stay up till the wee hours just to listen to ur
crazy stories haha..
i gotta admit i miss all of those ..
oh well..
i guess that is what a Big Sister is for ..
this post is sepcially dedicated to u three..
my lovely and beloved siblings haha


CAROLYN
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Christine
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
see we DON'T LOOK ALIKE !!

and PHLIP !! da phalap
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hahaha i'm gettin all emotional now..

but oh well..
i miss u all and love u all..
be good ok ..
and i will be back soon ..
to take u all out hahaha..
just hang in there ok ?!
and don't bring mum and dad to their nerves too hahaha...
take care n God bless

cheers
ruth

0 comments: