Legacy

Entry 206




Hey peepz


Hows it goin ?

It has been 7 days since I touch down Kuala Lumpur.

Have done many things, met many people, visited many places as good as some tourist visiting Malaysia for the first time .. I know it sounds weird.. but in the last 7 days, I am aware of two deaths and a wedding which took place during the last weekend .. all of it just in three days.. If you really know me, you should know I don’t like to take things the way the are, I always try to find the reason behind everything though I will not be able to achieve the answer then and there but one day I will.



This post below may contain some details which might be disturbing to you. I suggest if you feel that you don’t want to feel disturbed then just don’t read it. I said it as a warning. But if you want to carry on reading, by all means go ahead. Thanks (“,)



29th June 2007, Friday, the Chairman and elder of Full Gospel Assembly Kuala Lumpur (FGAKL) Dr Koh Eng Kiat past on. This great man has leaded the Church for the last 28 years since he first started it. Another person that past on is my dad good friend’s dad. One thing that reminded me again of these deaths is that life is SHORT SO CUT THE CRAP ! (Marcus I borrow ur line alright haha) I have the sudden urge somehow that there is more to life than just drinking, clubbing, bad mouthing people, gossiping, thoughts on money, pursuing the dreams of your parents or should I say pursuing the dreams which is expected off you by people around you and everything else.. u name it.


Do you not know that your life spent here is not known ?


NOBODY KNOWS HOW MUCH TIME THEY HAVE ON THIS EARTH.


Have you every thought of this, if you just have one day left on this earth what is the

ONE THING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO ? think bout’ it !
Life is fragile. The Sunday before I got back to KL, the speaker of Hillsongs’s Campbelltown extension service said this,


YOU NEED NOT SEE A MIRACLE TO BELIEVE IT, YOU ABLE TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY IS A MIRACLE ITSELF


Life is not that simple, it is a journey filled with heaps of challenges along this race you are running. The choice is your, which is either to be caught up with the world’s norms or RUN YOUR RACE WELL. Bottom line is just how you decide to play your game of life, this means you either PLAY WELL or just GIVE UP.


Other than that, if you past on today, what do u want people to say about you ? Do u want to live as a legacy or do you want to live like just some other bloke on every other street? Dr Koh reminds me of my late grandpa’s passing on coz they have similar personalities. They can be as fierce as the lion and at the same time be as gentle as the lamb. Both of them have left a LEGACY which I believe has change many people’s lives. I know LEGACY is a big word PEARL. But it always stir me within when I think about it. Have you ever thought


WHAT KIND OF LEGACY DO YOU WANNA LEAVE WITH THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD WHEN YOU PASS ON?


think bout' it

take care n God bless


cheers

ruth


p/s- this is something close to my heart now

0 comments: