Autumn 08's semester

Entry 305

Autumn Semester 1 of 2008 has been real good.

Photobucket

interesting,exiciting,full of challenges,learning changes,learning patience,learning forgiveness,getting to know people and how to deal with them lovingly and etc...
(thanks to all the great ppl who made my semester great!you know who u are!)

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO U !


but even so ..

Though there were days i was homesick

Though there were days life was just too hard !

Photobucket

Though there were days i felt like just slacking off and just bumming

Though there were days i just felt Why God ? Why am i still waiting? What is my purpose? Reveal it !

Though there were days i felt uncertain not knowing what will be the end of this journey of mine

Though there were days i felt at peace with God and everyone around me

Though there were days i just don't get it anymore


Though there were sunny and rainy days

and it goes on and on


well it's life where there is ups and downs..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i'm like every other person on this earth having to deal with challenges in life.


But above all, I'm thankful to God for pulling me through another semester and teaching me heaps where i wish i could jot it all down here but i am sort of running out of time.Will do it another time ! Bottom line everything happens for a reason!


If you can't figure out the reason behind it , it means it's unfolding and you will know it sooner or later.


I want to thank God for being with me through ups and downs in life it has been a great experience !

I want to thank God for constantly reminding me on stuff

I want to thank God for hitting me straight on my face when i go down the wrong path and never fails to pull me back up when i fall

I want to thank God for always protecting me

I want to thank God for allowing me to meet great people from all different walks of life!

I want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to go to uni

I want to thank God for sufficient pocket money

I want to thank God for helping me with my studies

I want to thank God for teaching me to have more patience & forgiving.

I want to thank God for being a provider, healer and everything to me

and lastly I want to thank God for blessing me.

------------------------------------------------------------


Back to the story :

I started off this autumn semester on Friday,22th February 2008 when i touch down Sydney at 6:10am. Then got a lift from my uncle back to Uni.Summer holidays went real quick.

So yeah i was back on Resis (Uni's Student Residance), unpacking my stuff and practically just getting heaps of rest before uni kicks off on tuesday the following week. But this semester has been a real awesome one so far in term of uni life,meeting heaps of new people and getting to know them and etc..


Here is a lil summary of the last 4 months of my life..
(since i haven been blogging for awhile on my life here you go!)
Thanks for visiting this site Cheers mate !

-ruthz-

Photobucket
if you still don't get it -ruthz- is my nick in the blogging world =P

Photobucket


and found this in the library ..
Photobucket

and some random day during stuvac(study vacation) the clouds and sunset was BEAUTIFUL !
Photobucket


Well I have 4 other great housemates who are :
Photobucket
front : rachel, caitlin,larissa
back : stacie , me


Getting into the whole housemates thingy too like :

Sometimes when people get missing,people tend to be missed heaps and you will find this on someone's door haha :P:

Photobucket
if you don't get it .. Larissa loves pink !!


House Dinners :

Photobucket

Photobucket
and my two best crazy lovable and cool american housemates !! (larissa and stacie)

Photobucket
another housedinner but 2 housemates couldn't come so we replaced it with antonia and mike


And some House Notes :

Photobucket

Photobucket

some house rulez ..
Photobucket


Photobucket
and some pics drawn on the fridge..btw it wasn't me who drew them, it was rachel..
i haven been drawing for awhile..will have to get back to it !


OTHER THAN THAT SOMETIMES YOU WILL FIND RANDOM NOTES ON PPL'S WINDOW !
LIKE THIS ONE :
Photobucket

AT A CLOSER LOOK :
Photobucket

Photobucket


Besides the housemates, i did get to know heaps of other great people:

During Dinners :

Random night at Nando's for dinner

Photobucket

Japanese Curry night
Photobucket
Hiroki and Antonia

Photobucket
The asian from around the world ! (jack and gloria)

French Dinner with Maude and Antonia
Photobucket
The French Tomato dish : "TOMATE FRANCHIE"

Photobucket
Chillian desert

Photobucket
maude,me, antonia


During B'thdays:

Antonia's B'thday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousin Jeremy's B'thday
Photobucket

Larissa's 21st B'thday

Photobucket
Vodka Watermelon


Photobucket
the home made out of the box cheese cake ..

Photobucket


Photobucket

us in Larissa's room @ midnight

and larissa's after finals & b'thday party..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


During Food hunting with the group :

1.Lebanese food
Photobucket

Photobucket

2.Pakistani Food

Photobucket
Tandori Chicken



Photobucket
Thumbs Up Coke

Photobucket
Gelato Ice-cream

Photobucket
The official Food Hunting Group




During Pizza Making Day with aussies
Photobucket
with angie and bianco !

Photobucket
the base ... pizza dough + tomato

Photobucket
rain down cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

Photobucket
and avacado ...

then......



presenting my mountain pizza hahaha ..

Photobucket
my pizza before it was bake !
Photobucket
coming out of the oven !
Photobucket
weeeeeeeeeeee............

During Road Trips:

To Bulli Beach
Photobucket

To Imran's @ Penrith
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To Kiama
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

During Events on Resis and others :

Initiation
Photobucket

Toga Party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Karaoke night
Photobucket

Fluoro Night
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Talent Night
Photobucket

Mid Year Ball
Photobucket

Movie Marathon
Photobucket

-narnia's docket isn't here coz i got the free sandwich in return .
Photobucket

Nature Walk @ UNI
Photobucket

Gal's night - where we watched 'The Notebook'
Photobucket




Other than uni mates i did Hang out with connect group people :
Photobucket

and also Uni's Campus Bible Ministry (CBM) people :
Photobucket


And meet up with my fellow malaysian friends like :

Photobucket
SE-ON

Photobucket
LEENA

Photobucket
JACK & AI VEE

Photobucket
MANDY,CHING,TZE

Photobucket

And a Surprise Visit by a good friend
Photobucket


Well i had a great semester ! thanks to all of you who made it great for me !
Though there were ups and downs but i will cheerish every memory i had this semester.

To those who are leaving for home i will definately miss u !



i have already miss you all ! :(

well keep in touch yeah ! and all da best no matter where you will be !
And i am looking forwards for another awesome semester !



cya all you awesome people soon !
Take care n God bless


cheers
ruth

p/s- if you are interested in looking through pictures from all the events above.

- PLEASE CLICK HERE -

0 comments: