Break

Entry 333

I'm on a 5 day break at the moment coz it's Labour's Day here in aus on monday.

so no class from friday till tues.
Class resume on wednesday...
it's time to catch up on un work, sleep and etc!
neways here is a summary pic post ..


Bball at Sydney Boys High . Malaysian team Vs Singaporeans.
i think the end score was 56 to 16.
Malaysian won eyh !! hahaha ...
thanks mandy for calling me to play :P
Photobucket
me.mandy.juliet.zie.iv.mei jun.sophie


Photobucket
sophie.mei jun.jasmine.mandy.zie.juliet.me


Photobucket
met noelle for lunch at cabramatta


Photobucket
met fay mein at some malaysian restaurant


Photobucket
met fah at RMIT level 5 library LOL ..


Photobucket
Posing LOL at St Kilda's beach..


Kebab at hawthorn with Hawthorn house people !
Photobucket
me.jac kee.(cant rmbr his name).prassan.(cant rmbr his name).priya.chong.(some malaysian dude can't rmbr his name)


city by night ..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

random stuff gals do when they hang out in a room with a bed and a massive mirror ! lol
Photobucket
me.charlene.jac kee


Photobucket
playing squash after 1 1/2 years since i left for aus last year..it was good fun !


Photobucket
met shie ming. (shie ming.me.jac kee)


Photobucket
me.jac.charlene.(cant rmbr her name..haihz).regina


Photobucket
us again with the wind !

Photobucket
met priscilla yap


Photobucket
weeeeee............. i heart ICE-CREAMS from Freedos !!


Photobucket
charlene.sherly.jac.me

Met Yc-ians.. all my age !!
Photobucket
matilda.shu xian.su lin.kristy.lynn.me


Rockclimbing at Hardrock near jac's
Photobucket
prassan.jac.me


Photobucket
met szu-mei.thanks for the treat!


Photobucket
calvin.una. szu-mei.me

Photobucket
us again ..

Managed to go For Planet Uni's outreach event : 10Fifteen-Beautiful Feet !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
jac.me.prassan.kian chee(kc)


Photobucket
jac.charlene.carmen.me


Photobucket
us posing in jac's room!


Photobucket
kc,me,jac,prassan @ Flinder's Station


Photobucket
Pass midnight snack !! weeeeeeeee.....

Holidays were great.
special thanks to jac&charlene for letting me crash at ur place and uncle prassan!
back to uni. couple more weeks till finals ..
have a great week!
take care n God bless

cheers
ruth

0 comments: