Winter Vacation Summary Post

Entry 427


18th June 2009
Left for KL M'sia for winter vacation break. It was good to head home after a year. Having a good friend on a 7.5 hours plane ride home was good fun! Thanks KC! The jokes and etc.. miss the good time back at Taylors.






































1st meal in KL : Chinese Nasi Lemak





































Thanks to my awsome good friend Andrew Wong. For taking me for good food right after touchdown.





































2nd Meal after touchdown: the usual MAMAK SESSION WITH DA FAMILY



























OLD TOWN KOPITIAM Hang out session with da siblings and da Gan's






























22nd June 2009
Fiona's Early Morning birthday breakie at Bangi Kopitiam
[me.chin looi.fiona.reuben.szu-mei]



























Food hunting session: Curry yong tau foo & low see fun
[me.andrew.reuben]





































Monica Khoo's Farewell dinner @ Madam Lim's
[irwinder.cheryl.mon.me]



























Fiona's 21st birthday celebration
[andy.abigail.michelle.chin looi.abygayle.szu-mei.fiona.me.cynthia.alicia.reuben]



























Dinner w awesome siblings



























24th June 2009 Tenji w G4, SS17 & Charles Chan
[charles.me.jia hai.kian chee.yoke han.priya.su yi]



DURIANS !!! thanks dad !





































26th June 2009 Land of the Lost movie screnning
[stephanie.ahmad.me.peggy]



























[stanley.aaron.andrew.me.some other bloggers (can't rmbr the names sry)]



























27th June 2009 Met up with Randy Khoo







































29th June 2009 G4 + SS17 Yuen Steamboat Buffet
[priya.kae yi.yoke han.jia hai.su yi.prassan.kian chee.me.ann]



























30th June 2009
Breakie w schoolies
[fiona.szu-mei.reuben.kiren.me]





























High school field trip
[me.fiona.kiren.szu-mei.reuben]



























cousin Jocelyn's KDU concert





































met Michelle Tan and ex-mssd bballers.



























1st July 2009
Meet up session @ Madam Kwans
[me.grace.fiona.reuben.michelle]



























SkyBar





































3rd July 2009
Meet up session with Pearl Chew





































Meet up session with Rosesela and Abel





























4th July 2009
Breakie session with Aaron sim and ken loh



























hang out session with da awesome siblings























Da protective lil bro Philip



















Da cheeky lil sis Carolyn































Yum cha session with the dudes
[andrew.reuben.lim.me]



























chilling at Batu Caves with andrew







































Sending Sarah Lee off
[me.sarika.gigi.amelia.sarah]



























Tea with schoolies
[alicia.fiona.andy.me]



























9th July 2009 A day as a tourist
[lim.tonya.me.szu-mei.reuben.fiona]















































































































10th July 2009
Meeting up with Pn Khamsiah
[Pn Khamsiah.fiona.reuben.me]



























Cendol Session
[reuben.alicia.fiona.me.andrew]








































Abygayle Brani's 21st
[me.tonya.fiona.michelle.alicia.abigail.chin looi.szu-mei.reuben.lim.the brani's and andy]



























11th July 2009 COPA IBA
[jolene.grace.gaya.carrie.me.suresh.jess.mel.edrian]



























13th July 2009 Harry Potter Premier Movie Screening
[andrew.nigel.me.keli.justin.jen.david.fiona.reuben]



























16th July 2009 Alicia's 21st
[me.reuben.szu-mei.fiona.alicia.ming yee.abygayle.kiren.andy.abigail.chin looi.lim]



























17th July 2009 Manchester Training Session
[john.david.me.andrew.sw.johnnie]



























Szu-mei's 21st



























Da big sis Mag





































Da lil sis Roxanne





































Da Cousin Mun Hong





































Da Wacky lil sis Christine





































22nd july 2009 Archery at Genting with andrew



























24th July 2009
Lunch w Miss Li



























Full house Meet up session
[Jone Mun.Simon.me.Gary.Renee.Rachel.Gideon.Sandra]



























Da Biggie sis Rachel Chan





































School Carnival




























































Off to down under
Sent off by schoolies
[kiren.me.abygayle.fiona.abigail]


















5.5 weeks of homecoming was TOTALLY AWESOME !
Thanks to my awesome folks that i was able to be home again.
Despite the short time i totally enjoyed the company of my awesome love ones which includes family&friends. Thanks heaps all !

cheers
ruth

0 comments: