025 NOVEMBER EVELEN

Entry 460



It has been exactly 8 years since I had a life changing experience which basically did change my life inside out. I can’t believe how time flew by. It’s just like yesterday that I had to undergo something so unthinkable and something so unreal and now looking back, Man it’s been a journey. I am really thankful for all the people who have been walking me through that season of my life. I reckon the major surgery which I had to undergo did make a difference in my life somehow. It made me treasure life and see life in a whole different perspective and there is more to life!

I am truly thankful that I have been giving so many chances in life and it has been ever so random and challenging whenever I am in that season but

SO ENJOY AND SAVOUR EVERY SEASON OF YOUR LIFE !

I Thank Daddy God for always Blessing me and Loving me heaps (‘’,)

0 comments: