30 Things About me in the last 30 days…


The last one month..things has gone fast …

Just Finish Exams
Time just flies which means trials and finals are coming…
yeah …
so that means I will be blogging less!!
But then I have a week BREAK….yeahooo
from the 19th Aug onwards..yeah!!

30 Things About me in the last 30 days…


1. I figured out that Singapore isn’t a very small country !!
that is if you aren’t familiar with the way ..hahahaha


2. Besides, Jurong a town in Singapore isn’t very small too…
coz there is Jurong East and West and etc… lolx


3. It practically took us(me&my dad) an hour to figure out where was Jurong East ..
sadly hahaha though we just went there last November…haihz..
and had to ask 5 people how to get to Jurong East ..
That is because my dad took the wrong turning…lolx..


4. It’s a small world … yupz .. it is..met couple of people I know over in Singapore.

5. 21 hours is NOT SHORT !!

6. TAKASHIMAYA is still my FAV MALL
in Orchard Road,S’pore..(thumbs up!!)

7. Singapore’s apartment is the best CAR SHOWROOM!!...
there are loads of new car all around duh!!

8. MRT in S’pore is FASTER and MORE spacious!!
yeah the other day I took the LRT back from col..

it was like a sandwich!!
NO JOKE a sandwich with losta smells…
and everyone is stack up like the pieces of stuff in the sandwich

but this is in the train lolx…
BESIDES WANGSA MAJU’s LRT STATION

ain’t safe anymore yeah after the slashing
stuff which happened weeks ago…haihz…

If you were wondering why my first 8 points above is bout’ SINGPORE….
It’s coz I went there…lolx.. obvious rite hahah..

9. FOUR CLOVER LEAF


10.A love of a grandma..
After waiting for months finally…met up with grandma..yahooo..
yupz she came over to my house to stay for a week…
I was super happy…
Miss the days I used to spend with my grandma back then…

11.It’s good to know many people
coz then you will get to know how people are
really are.

12.ZHAO YEN…
If you didn’t know it is part of my name…yupz.
Seriously gotta thank people like Kai Yee and Ann-Louise..
yeah who made me appreciate my name even more now..
all these years..haihz..
people always comment about my name yeah ..
some says sounds like a guy la…some says it is weird
but I SAY IT IS UNIQUE !!
hahaha…
Both the people above always call me Zhao Yen or Zhao Zhao …
and now I guess my class calls me that too..lolx…
haihz..sad case ..but neway it is my name…hahaha..
so Be Thankful with your name no matter what it is!!
especially Chinese people…

13.Learnt that SPEECH plays a very important part in each individual’s life.
Speech will show how is a person like…yeah
So Be careful with your words..
Don’t just babble stuff out of your mouth just because you feel like it!
Bottom line don’t let your emotions control you
but Be In Control In Your EMOTIONS or
not you will be EMO-ING all the time!!

14.SMILE
If you didn’t know..
By smiling you can cheer someone up…!!
yeah so keep smiling coz you might never know
you might brighten someone’s day !!

15.OUT OF EDEN
It is a Christian Band..which has cool songs..
I’m obsess with track11 of the Album LOVE , PEACE , HAPPINESS
That track speaks of SMILING…
yeah …so listen to it …that song is nice!!
so KEEP SMILING…

16.True Friends

True friends are

HARD TO FIND !
SO TREASURE THEM WHILE YOU CAN
BUT NOT USE THEM ALL YOU WANT


well thanks to my college friends who brighten my day
when I was super down but I kept trying to be ok on the outside…
People like Ann,Stacie,Prassan and etc…

17.I wanna be like Daddy..
There are tons of reasons why I wanna be like my dad..

18.I learnt how to appreciate people even more …
and simple things in life..

19.So nice to meet up with so many skewl mates..
over at Mei Yee’s place.

20.Gotta catch up with MOVIES
yeah especially KOREAN and JAPANESE !

21.Learnt how to be MORE PATIENT !!

22.RESERVED FOR MY NEXT POST !!!

23.Have funny,wacky and crazy friends….
They are Teh Jen Er, Chew Tin Chi and Leslie Ling
This bunch of Chinese speaking gals are pretty fun to mix with
and super funny one..
they may look innocent but they are very bubbly
if you actually spend time with them by
talking with them!!

24.HAVEN BEEN BLOGGING BOUT A MONTH COZ
-I had EXAMS
-I’m LAZY
-Got other better things to do(but updating for now hahaha since I finish exams)

25.Last week was my good and bad week…
The sad thing was the paper I did studying the most
I got lower than then the paper I
studied last minute…it was super frustrating duh !!haihz..

26.I’m SICK AND TIRED OF EMO PEOPLE.
Honestly sometimes being so nice to people ain’t that good
coz they will step on you eventually ..so yeah …
And being nice by being concern sometimes is kinda frustrating
coz when you are being concern wholeheartedly sometime
people will shove you aside.
or put up a BLACK FACE as if the world is goin to end tomorrow
But well..what to do..
all I can do is PRAY that they are doing FINE.

27.Teh Jen Er
Thanks so much to this gal who literately taught me
the AUGMENTED MATRIX step by step!
I think you wouldn’t wanna know
what in the world is AUGMENTED MATRIX
coz you will not need it in daily use hahaha…
Neway
I seriously admire her patients…
coz like we did a sum a couple of times and finally got the
answer …
Thanks GAL !! Appreciate you LOTS!!!

28. BASEBALL
Among all the sports I play I haven really played BASEBALL
Yeah kinda gaining some interest here and there on BASEBALL..
Even wanted to get the equipment and stuff to learnt..
But sadly in KL … not many plays BASEBALL..
If you do ..tell me yeah !! =P
However I will learnt that sport one fine day …

29.SPORTS
Yeah SPORTS keep me going each day..
Honestly without sports a day …I will feel abit awkward ..
yeah like haven ease myself after a long day!
So SPORTS is really refreshing for me..
that sums up my PASSION in SPORTS I guys..
well it is just part of me .. =)

30.Finally…this phrase just touched me somehow…
yeah while watching a
KOREAN MOVIE titled A MOMENT TO REMEMBER …
yeah see there are some good point from Korean and Japanese movies..

the phrase goes like this ..

FORGIVING IS GIVING HATE ONLY
ONE SMALL ROOM IN YOUR HEART !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »