G O T STITCHED UP AGAIN

ENTRY 111

FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL

Yup
I got stiches up just now about 9.30pm at GH
currently typing with my left hand!
this morning supposingly
i had an appontment with monica n gaya
BUT IT WAS CANCELED
so i was hungry...
i went to the kitchen n look for food
and i wanted to open this can food
NORMALLY IT
DOESN'T GIMME A PROB
BUT I WAS NOT CAREFUL TODAY
so i cut my finger
and BLOOD started to flow like
SOME BURST PIPE!!!
till some extend i think too much blood was
rushing out my body and i fell down
and then bandage it up
but blood was still flowing..
man 10 pine of blood must be alo..hahaha jk..
so i went to mid valley happily
but then it got painful again
so went to consult my aunty
who was workin in GH as a sister..
so reahed the hospital at 8pm..
so that is why i coudn't go for dinner
with u CHIN LOOI
in the hospital..
got x-ray done
and then waited4 the operation..
man i was in total pain
just imagine it's just a thumb!!
but the pain was horrible..
haihz..
neway thank GOD for getting me through
the minor operation.
dun ask me how many stitches coz i couldn't be bothered
to ask due to the extreme pain..
and Thank GOD for giving me a safe journey to GH
BTW I DROVE THERE
haha and it was a miracle that my aunty sat in my car
which mean i gained her trust .. haha
Though i dun understand why God allowed such a thing
and evenmore so it is CNY in couple of days time..
but i am THANKFUL that everthing is fine for now..
yeah...
till then
my hand hurts..
sorry if i don't reply ur msn msg
coz like DUH i'm in PAIN!!

NO PIC BUT I WILL POST IT LATER HAHA..
HAPPY CNY EVERY1!!!!

take care n GOD BLESS

cheers

ruth

0 comments: