Picture UPDATE !

Entry 292
Here is a summary of what i have been up to the last 1 month since my last post on 27th March.
hmm other than studying here is what i have been up too..
I will let the pics tell the story!
well the pics are kinda big coz i reformated my laptop and i don't have any photo prog to resize my pics LOL..
neways have fun viewing!

Metting the Chee's
The Chee's sisters were in town couple of weeks ago..
it was nice hanging out with them again!
come again alright?! haha..
Photobucket

ching, mandy,me,hwe tzi
Photobucket
hwe tzi,mandy,ching,lat,eric,me

Photobucket
had yummy lindt sundae !!


Photobucket
and their milkshake!

Yummy japanese Curry cooked by a japanese LOL
Photobucket
Hiroki cook japanese curry .. something i haven had in awhile .. man i love jap curry!

Photobucket
tada...Japanese curry

Random Chinese Pose
Photobucket
Gloria(canada), Jack(US) , me

Karaoke night
Photobucket
just people from Uni resisdence(res) just going for karaoke..
MUST WATCH !! THIS LADY HAS GOOD VOICE!

CBM - Christian Bible Ministry
Photobucket
The thursday arvo group.. just chilling out at the malls..

Fluoro Night
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
just something that happens every year .. nice glowing lights !!

Chilling out with lil cousins
Photobucket
chilling with lil cousin during last weekend ..
and they kept keeping me busy like calling my name a million times in a minute LOL
spent time with them and played play station with them..:P
but it was nice seeing them again!

Meeting lil se-on
Photobucket
another schoolies from MELAWATI is in SYDNEY wohooooooooooo...
had lindt again!!

Randoms on the train with my bike
Last weekend i brought my bike back to my cousin's thinking it was more convienent
but it was raining so yeah..just couple of pics from the train..
there are more but will just do 2 this time ..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Road Trip to Imran's
Last Tuesday some uni mates decided to meet up with Imran's who used to stay on Res who moved up to Penrith.. it was fun just chilling out ..
how we all met is really random .. it was one day i decided to go play basketball and met them all at the basketball courts playing pole soccer and we became friends haha!
Photobucket
imran,me,kim.mike,phil,james,ivan
after a series of tennis matches and cricket games!!

Photobucket
me,james,mike,kim,phil,imran,ivan
us having a nice meal @ Spurs

Photobucket
james,me,kim,mike,imran,ivan,phil
us @ Aqua golf

that's all for now
have a great weekend
take care n God bless
my hols is coming to an end .. man 10 days passes heaps fast!!
well here i come uni !! monday!!
cheers
ruth

0 comments: