-P i l l o w F i g h t S y d n e y -

Entry 313

Not too long ago on facebook i received an invitation from some random person inviting me to attend this :

Photobucket

Yeah it's A
PILLOW FIGHT on 16th Aug 08'

So i was in the city meeting up with some awesome people and we decided to go for that too.

Met the organizer ....
Photobucket
me.Mr
Angelus Valentine Morningstar

We took part in the fight too didn't we ?! :P
Photobucket
irene.ai vee.jack.me.noelle

Here are some videos on the Pillow Fight ..



and this dude got taped on the pole..



Neways there are way too many pics i took so if you do want to view them.
there are here on
-PILLOW FIGHT SYDNEY-

Well this post is basically dedicated to this woman i have been planning to meet since last year but we never did meet up till yesterday lol .. i know my bad !!

Photobucket
noelle. me

Photobucket
noelle.me.irene.jack.ai vee

Photobucket
us again after waiting for awhile in the line for some emperor's puff
it was great hanging out with u all yesterday !! hope to cya all soon again !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blessed Belated B'thday lil bro !
Photobucket
I pray you will grow up to be a fine young man !
cya soon . miss ya heaps !
take care n God bless
cheers
ruth

0 comments: