Sweet - SIX - TEEN !!

Entry 324

This Post is SPECIALLLY


dedicated to my lovely,cheeky,crazy,wacky,and the list will go on SISTA!!

Photobucket

Dearest lil

Christine Tan

Thanks for being the way you are.
yeah though at time u are seriously annoying and love getting me on my nerves..

I STILL LOVE YOU HEAPS !!!!

I really thank GOD for a awesome sister as you!
I pray that you will grow stronger in God and be a great woman of God !
I hope you that you will grow mature too
I pray that you will be a blessing to whoever you meet !
I pray that you will be successful in no matter what you do!

I MISS YOU LOADS !!!!!!

thanks for being a blessing to me in your own unique way!
Hope to cya real soon!!

quick come then u might get ur present hahaha...

HAVE A GREAT sweet16 (",) .

TAKE CARE & GOD BLESS !

Photobucket

cheers
ruth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy sweet sixteen Christine!I wish i can turn back the hands of time and be a sweet 16, too. hehe You guys look great! God bless.

ruth tan said...

oh well we all do wanna turn back time don't we! hahaha .. thanks for the comment !