Da Egg Note

Entry 413

As you have noticed by now my housemates love art so much

that they put it to practice on my tray of eggs at most time
Their action just make me smile and laugh all the time
even after a long day at uni/assessments
This time they decided to write a note instead
and it goes :

Photobucket

Photobucket

so tell me how can i not laugh and smile each day?
Love them heaps !!
Thank God for awesome housemates
eventhough things don't work out all the time
but it is not the end of it, it is part and parcel of life.
coz with given time and effort you will be amazed.

have an awesome week.
Take care n God bless


and


DEAR MUM !!

BLESSED MOTHER's DAY !

I know you read my blog!
well LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU HEAPS !
thanks for being a blessing in my life & loving me unconditionally!
have a awesome one and cya soon!
take care n God bless

love
Ruth.

p/s-alright back to the hideout for more interesting uni assessments&life

4 comments:

andrew said...

LOL... suddenly got dinasour egg pulak... +D later really come out tyranosaurus!!

ruth tan said...

haha tat would be interesting :P
its like mystery egg lol

Andrew said...

hahaha.. LOL =D yea!! Thursday will be an even better day!! i bet it will!!!!!!!!! i'll be worshipping at night!! hehe

ruth tan said...

Go all out and make the fullest of each day and it just gets better ('',)