Autumn Sem 09

Entry 423


Photobucket
Da Autumn Semester came and left
Just sitting back reflection on the entire semester
There are so many interesting up and down memories
which just put a smile on my face
MY LIFE IS SO RANDOM !!


There were days when i have adrenaline rush
I just wanted to jump on a bus/train to somewhere unknown
Photobucket

There were days I just wanted to be in solitary
Photobucket


To block everything & everyone out
and have some "Ruth Time"
To do some reflection
and to STOP in the midst of the hecticness of life
tic

There were days i wanted to just hide beneath the hoodie
and hope nobody saw me
Photobucket

There were rainy days which it took so much effort to drag myself out of bed to do stuff
Photobucket

There were days that it felt so dry, hard and slow
which took me so much effort to motivate myself
which at times i didn't get it anymore
which at times i didn't get it anymore
which at time felt so lost, angry, frustrated and just plain numb
and I was at the verge of just runing away
but during days as these,

God just placed people to encourage & motivate me
To buckle up and prepare for the Battles in life
Photobucket



Bottom line life is never and will never be easy
If it was that easy it would be not challenging and pretty mundane


In every season of life
there will be things to uptake and sacrifice
but you alone know the best for yourself.
hang in there in every season of life.
It may not be easy but there is surely something to learn out of it
So Live Life to the Fullest !
I reckon i wouldn't be able to managed through another semester
without God's Grace, Love, and Mercy.
And not forgetting the people who were part of my journey.
Well yeah thank YOU for being part of my journey.
Thank YOU for being a blessing in my life in ur own unique way.
So Live Life to the Fullest !





Here is a summary of pics over autumn semester



Hanging out with Ash
Photobucket

Hanging out with Phil & Ivan @ cold rock
Photobucket

Mixed Bball team
Photobucket
Top: tammiemme.mandy.jayson.zhi.dan.(whoops cant rmbr)
front : franky.andrew

Gals Bball Team + supporters
Photobucket

Bballer Yum cha session
Photobucket
zhi.hui.iv.mel.me.anna.michelle.mandy.andrea

Photobucket
iv.anna.mich.zhi.mel.andrea.mandy.me

Went for Mardi Gras
Photobucket
me . venny

Egg deco by housemates
Photobucket

Housedinner - Hot Pot
Photobucket
larry. sally. michelle.ashlea. me

Awesome Connect
Photobucket

Road Trip to Cabra for crabs
Photobucket
me.franky.tammie.iv

Road Trip to Penrith to visit imran!!
Photobucket
phil.ivan.imran.me

Da world shave day.Phil sprayed all the colours he could find lol
Photobucket

Dinner with the Rae's
Photobucket

Sunday Breakie with resis
Photobucket

and waterballon fight after
Photobucket

Res touch Footie team
Photobucket
bec.tashi.me.larry.ross.kathleen.geoff.kate.dan.wayde.dan.sean

Res Indoor Soccer team
Photobucket
top: yousef.rena.tashi.elisha.margot
front: dan.me.phil.tom.kyle.matt

Hanging out with Yc-ians
Photobucket
ai vee.jack.me

lil Jem's 6th B'thday
Photobucket

Hanging out at Chatswood
Photobucket
aivee. keith.kar wei.me

Dinner with relatives & friends
Photobucket

CBM during easter
Photobucket

Easter Bball comp !!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Top: mei juin.tammie.iv.hui.larry
front: me.lucia.mandy.iv.zhi

Photobucket

Dyeing easter eggs
Photobucket

Omar's Suprise party
Photobucket
top: pranav. yousef.rena.me
front: omar. mili. ally

Ally K in town !!
Photobucket

hanging out in the city
Photobucket
me.rena.jack.ally

Shopping @ DFO
Photobucket
mili.nic.ally.me

Bballing during intra sem hols
Photobucket

Chillig out with lil cuz
Photobucket
amelia.jem.me

Mandy's graduation dinner
Photobucket
Mr&Mrs Chin. Boon. Hui.JiaYi.me.nicky.mandy.ning



Mitch's Suprise b'thday
Photobucket
top: pranav.john.kyle.curtis.armin
middle: me.mili.mitch.tashi.larry.nicole
front: tom.margot.elisha

Nate's B'thday Bash
attended someone's party whom i didn't know.thanks zhi!
Photobucket
nate.zhi.me

Andrea's Farewell
Photobucket
zhi.iv.mel.tammie.andrea.me

Zhi's B'thday bball @ da park
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner @ Mili's with ppl in unit 4/3
Photobucket
simon.david.mili.me



Board Game session
Photobucket
ash.larry.nic.me.mike.debbie



Natalie's surprise party
Photobucket

ash.me.ruthie.natalie.nic.larry




Pizza night
Photobucket
ron.luke.omar.me.reika.melanie.venny



Photobucket
ron.luke.me.melanie.venny



Photobucket
venny.reika.me



Curtis's 21st B'thday
Photobucket

Hang out session with Nano dudes
Photobucket
me.hitisha.ivan.phil.james

Panarotti + Star trek
Photobucket
me.phil.ivan

Connect Day out at the Mountains
Photobucket
Top: Alanah.Bec.Sieni.Kristy.Kezia.Amy.Claire


Front : Linda.Vineet.Ateetha.Keli.Ivi.me.Alana



Photobucket

Photobucket







Road trip up to Penrith
Photobucket
ivan.phil.imran.me








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Deepa's 21st B'thday
Photobucket


me.deepa.joy

Random end of semester party
Photobucket


Da visit of the two most important men in my life

Photobucket

me. dad . phil





Homemates hang out sessions

Photobucket
ash.larry.me

Photobucket
larry.caitlin.me


Im officially on WINTER VACATION wohoooo ...
HOMECOMING ..... weeeeeee

take care n God bless

cheers
ruth

1 comments:

Andrew said...

Woooootsiee... THat's like a super interesting piece of timeline with so many memories to cherish!! LOL =D Have a great winter vacation and enjoy your holz to the max!! =D