Trust

Entry 437

















Life gets tricky when the visibility of the on going path get rather blury
So often I find myself trying to walk through a windy, foggy, and cold path
hanging on a candle which seems to go out any second.
Many things has been happening which made me take some time to think about life.
Well very well my visibility on my future is still rather vague at this current point in time.
I reckon its another season of trusting daddy God with what He has installed.
As i always put it life is a jigsaw puzzle and i'm setting out on another journey to pick up pieces for my massive jigsaw puzzle.

I will leave you with this verse:

Proverbs 4 : 23
Guard yourh eart above all else, for it determines the course of your life

take care n God bless

cheers
ruth

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I'll always be with you dear!! let's go through it together *muackss*

ruth tan said...

thanks dear :)