My History In The Blogging World

Entry 104
Da' entire blogging thing started when i was form 3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Member Since: 9/8/2003

yup couple of weeks before i had PMR exams..
the whole idea of signing up with
XANGA.COM
was just for fun..
yeah being the adventurous me i just started off blogging..
actually Heng Ian started his 1st..
so i just gave it a try after viewin his blog and etc..
and then suddenly within the next year..
most people had one of their own..


u can check it out at XANGA.COM
this blogging provider is ok..
kinda simple and easy to be used..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FUJI MOUNTAIN IN JAPAN
this was my previous background for my blog at xanga..
the blog it is still there click
the reason i changed over to Blogger



was because xanga always gave me problems..
so i thought why not try this BLOGSPOT.COM
REASON WHY I CHANGE HERE IS ON
check it if u wanna know..

today is 9/2/2007
which means i have been in the blogging world for
3 YEARS AND 7 MONTHS ...
and thanks to you as readers who come by each day..
though some may be silent readers
but thanks for coming by yea..
take care n God bless
cheers
ruthz

0 comments: